Bio MP 5-3-2 is a specialty formulated soil additive that combines molasses with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and micronutrients to bring benefits to soils and plants alike.
- Promotes soil microbial activity
- The analysis is 5-3-2:: N-P-K
- Great for improving soil and plant quality for all types of turfgrasses, landscape plants, greenhouse/nursery operations, and agricultural crops
Bio MP is a molasses-based soil conditioner that was uniquely designed to provide an immediately available energy source to vitalize plant and soil growth activity. Its exclusive design makes it an excellent source of bioavailable carbon and deems it a stellar choice for soils with organic layers, organic matter accumulated on the surface, or soils with anaerobic conditions caused by compaction. Bio MP also proudly boasts macro and color enhancing micronutrients to improve overall plant vigor and appearance.
Benefits of Use:
- Increases tolerance of multiple stresses
- Improves overall plant vigor
- Source of micronutrients
- Improves color
- Thatch build-up on the surface or as a sub-surface layer
Available in multiple sizes: Size options on this item are 1-gallon and 4-gallon
- Single Gallon (128 oz)
- 4 Single Gallons (512 oz)
For larger sizes or variety packs:
You can save money by mixing and matching in 4-gallon Ecologel Build-a-Box
Apply through fertigation, root injection, or conventional spray, alone or tank-mixed with other products. Shake well before using. Bio MP may be applied at any time during the growing season for cool and warm-season lawns.
Apply 6 to 15 oz. diluted in 2 to 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (2 to 5 gallons diluted in 80 to 100 gallons of water per acre) per month. To maximize performance, rates may be split into weekly or bi-weekly applications.
Mix 32-64 fl. oz. of Bio MP per 100 gallons of tank mix. (see details on the bottle for tree and shrub rates)
||Varies depending on use type
||See product label for specific application details.
Water in ½ inch after application
- Label: Bio MP info
- Package Includes: One or Four gallons based on selection
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most States within the U.S.
NO P.O. Boxes
|Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), Washington (WA), Oregon (OR)
Sorry, no stickers on this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges