This Terms of Service intends to substitute for the End-User License Agreement as the Yard Mastery, Inc. (YMI), Mobile Application (“Mobile Application”) is a hybrid product of a mobile application requiring a license and subsequently provided services via a subscription.
THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND YMI GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE YMI PRODUCT, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND WEBSITES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “SERVICE”). IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS. BY CLICKING “AGREE,” YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THESE TERMS WILL APPLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
YMI is the provider of the Service, which permits you to utilize certain Internet services, including storing your personal content (such as contacts, calendars, photos, notes, reminders, documents, app data, and credit card information) and making it accessible on your compatible devices and computers, and certain location based services, only under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You can disable YMI in Settings. When YMI is enabled, your content will be automatically sent to and stored by YMI, so you can later access that content or have content wirelessly pushed to your other YMI-enabled devices or computers.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF THE SERVICE
- Age. The Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or older (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction), unless you are under 13 years old and your YMI ID was provided to you as a result of a request by an approved educational institution or established by your parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. Parents and guardians should also remind any minors that conversing with strangers or posting photographs on the Internet can be dangerous and take appropriate precautions to protect children, including monitoring their use of the Service.
- Devices and Accounts. Use of the Service may require compatible devices, Internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. YMI reserves the right to limit the number of Accounts that may be created from a device and the number of devices associated with an Account. The latest version of required software may be required for certain transactions or features. You agree that meeting these requirements is your responsibility.
- Limitations on Use. You agree to use the Service only for purposes permitted by this Agreement, and only to the extent permitted by any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practice in the applicable jurisdiction. Exceeding any applicable or reasonable limitation of bandwidth, or storage capacity is prohibited and may prevent you from backing up to YMI or adding documents. If your use of the Service or other behavior intentionally or unintentionally threatens YMI’s ability to provide the Service or other systems, YMI shall be entitled to take all reasonable steps to protect the Service and YMI’s systems, which may include suspension of your access to the Service. Repeated violations of the limitations may result in termination of your Account.
- Availability of the Service. The Service, or any feature or part thereof, may not be available in all languages or in countries other than the United States and YMI makes no representation that the Service, or any feature or part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access and use the Service, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
- Changing the Service. YMI reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Service, provided that YMI will give you 30 days’ advance notice of any material adverse change to the Service or applicable terms of service, unless it would not be reasonable to do so due to circumstances arising from legal, regulatory, or governmental action; to address user security, user privacy, or technical integrity concerns; to avoid service disruptions to other users; or due to a natural disaster, catastrophic event, war, or other similar occurrence outside of YMI’s reasonable control. YMI will not make any material adverse change to the Service before the end of your current paid term, unless a change is reasonably necessary to address legal, regulatory, or governmental action; to address user security, user privacy, or technical integrity concerns; to avoid service disruptions to other users; or to avoid issues resulting from a natural disaster, a catastrophic event, war, or other similar occurrence outside of YMI’s reasonable control. In the event that YMI does make material adverse changes to the Service or terms of service, you will have the right to terminate this Agreement and your account, in which case YMI will provide you with a pro rata refund of any pre-payment for your then-current paid term. YMI shall not be liable to you for any modifications to the Service or terms of service made in accordance with this Section E.
- FEATURES AND SERVICES
- Use of Location-based Services
YMI and its partners and licensors may provide certain features or services that rely upon device-based location information using GPS (or similar technology, where available) and crowdsourced Wi-Fi access points and cell tower locations. To provide such features or services, where available, YMI and its partners and licensors must collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including but not limited to the geographic location of your device and information related to your YMI account (“Account”) and any devices registered thereunder, including but not limited to your YMI ID, device ID and name, and device type.
- YMI Photos and Journals. Your photos, journals, metadata and any edits that you make in the Mobile Application will be automatically uploaded and stored on YMI servers.
III. SUBSCRIPTION UPGRADES
Additional features may become available for purchase on a subscription basis.
- Payment. By subscribing to the additional features on your device or computer, YMI will automatically charge on a recurring basis for the subscription plan you choose, including any applicable taxes, to the payment method associated with your YMI ID or as manually entered by you. YMI may also obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the transaction and contact you periodically by email to the email address associated with your YMI ID for billing reminders and other storage account-related communications. Any such payments shall be considered in exchange for the privilege of licensing the Mobile Application or for the direct purchase of products through the YMI Store. Under no circumstances shall payment be construed as providing You any ownership rights in the Mobile Application.
The applicable fee for an upgraded subscription will take effect immediately; downgrades to your subscription plan will take effect on the next annual or monthly billing date. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING YMI WITH VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. If YMI is unable to successfully charge your credit card or payment account for fees due, YMI reserves the right to revoke or restrict access to your stored Content, delete your stored Content, or terminate your Account. If you want to designate a different credit card or payment account or if there is a change in your credit card or payment account status, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of YMI; this may temporarily disrupt your access to the Services while YMI verifies your new payment information. We may contact you via email regarding your account, for reasons including, without limitation, reaching or exceeding your storage limit.
- Right of Withdrawal. If you choose to cancel your subscription following its initial purchase or, if you are on an annual payment plan, following the commencement of any renewal term, you may do so by informing YMI with a clear statement (see applicable address details in section “General” below) within 14 days from when you received your e-mail confirmation by contacting Customer Support. You do not need to provide a reason for cancellation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, you must send your communication of cancellation before the 14-day period has expired.
- Your Use of the Service
- Your Account. As a registered user of the Service, you must establish an Account. Don’t reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify YMI of any security breach of your Account. You further acknowledge and agree that the Service is designed and intended for personal use on an individual basis and you should not share your Account and/or password details with another individual. Provided we have exercised reasonable skill and due care, YMI shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account resulting from you not following these rules.
In order to use the Service, you must enter your YMI ID and password to authenticate your Account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Service (“Service Registration Data”), and you agree to update your Service Registration Data to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to provide accurate, current and complete Service Registration Data may result in the suspension and/or termination of your Account. You agree that YMI may store and use the Service Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
- No Conveyance. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to convey to you any interest, title, or license in an YMI ID, email address, domain name, or similar resource used by you in connection with the Service.
- No Right of Survivorship. Unless otherwise required by law, You agree that your Account is non-transferable and that any rights to your YMI ID or Content within your Account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate your Account may be terminated and all Content within your Account deleted. Requests to recover Content may be made by the court-appointed executor or personal representative upon the presentation of appropriate letters of appointment from a court of competent jurisdiction.
- No Resale or Commercial Use of Service. You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell, rent or trade the Service (or any part thereof) for any purpose or otherwise use it for commercial purposes. YMI’s Services are primarily tailored for Services assisting residential homeowners in the maintenance and upkeep of their lawns. Other service providers included but not limited to property management companies, landscapers, lawn care providers, lawn care supply manufacturers or retailers, and other commercial enterprises may only utilize the Services by entering into a separate Commercial Agreement with YMI, which may be initiated by contacting YMI using the contact information at the end of this Terms of Service.
- Content and Your Conduct
- Content. “Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the Service, such as data files, written text, software, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, journal entries, messages and any other like materials. You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted on the Service is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not YMI, are solely responsible for any Content you upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available through your use of the Service. You understand that by using the Service you may encounter Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that you might expose others to Content that they may find objectionable. YMI does not control the Content posted via the Service, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand and agree that your use of the Service and any Content is solely at your own risk.
- Your Conduct. You agree that you will NOT use the Service to:
- upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
- request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip/postal code, telephone number, picture, or the names of the minor’s school, church, athletic team or friends;
- pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (YMI reserves the right to reject or block any YMI ID or email address which could be deemed to be an impersonation or misrepresentation of your identity, or a misappropriation of another person’s name or identity);
- engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement (including uploading any content to which you do not have the right to upload), or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
- post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a news group posting, or otherwise putting information in a header designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing”);
- upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon);
- plan or engage in any illegal activity; and/or
- gather and store personal information on any other users of the Service to be used in connection with any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
- Removal of Content. You acknowledge that YMI is not responsible or liable in any way for any Content provided by others and has no duty to screen such Content. However, YMI reserves the right at all times to determine whether Content is appropriate and in compliance with this Agreement, and may screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove Content at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, if such Content is found to be in violation of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
- Back up Your Content. You are responsible for backing up any important documents, images or other Content that you store or access via the Service. YMI shall use reasonable skill and due care in providing the Service, but YMI does not guarantee or warrant that any Content you may store or access through the Service will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or loss.
- Access to Your Account and Content. YMI reserves the right to take steps YMI believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that YMI may, without liability to you, access, use, preserve and/or disclose your Account information and Content to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as YMI believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate, if legally required to do so or if YMI has a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of YMI, its users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Copyright Notice – DMCA; Intellectual Property Disputes. If you believe that any Content in which you claim copyright has been infringed or other intellectual property has been infringed, misappropriated, or otherwise violated by anyone using the Service, please contact YMI directly. YMI may, in its sole discretion, suspend and/or terminate Accounts of users that are found to be repeat infringers.
- Violations of this Agreement. If while using the Service, you encounter Content you find inappropriate, or otherwise believe to be a violation of this Agreement, you may report it by contacting YMI directly.
- Content Submitted or Made Available by You on the Service
- License from You. Except for material we may license to you, YMI does not claim ownership of the materials and/or Content you submit or make available on the Service. However, by submitting or posting such Content on areas of the Service that are accessible by the public or other users with whom you consent to share such Content, you grant YMI a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available, or otherwise use such Content in its advertising without any compensation or obligation to you. You agree that any Content submitted or posted by you shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable, or in poor taste. By submitting or posting such Content on areas of the Service that are accessible by the public or other users, you are representing that you are the owner of such material and/or have all necessary rights, licenses, and authorization to distribute it.
- Changes to Content. You understand that in order to provide the Service and make your Content available thereon, YMI may transmit your Content across various public networks, in various media, and modify or change your Content to comply with technical requirements of connecting networks or devices or computers. You agree that the license herein permits YMI to take any such actions.
- Trademark Information. Yard Mastery trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks of Yard Mastery, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license in any of the aforesaid trademarks, and further agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary notices (including trademark and copyright notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the Service.
- YMI’s Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that YMI and/or its licensors own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including but not limited to graphics, user interface, the scripts and software used to implement the Service, and any software provided to you as a part of and/or in connection with the Service (the “Software”), including any and all intellectual property rights that exist therein, whether registered or not, and wherever in the world they may exist. You further agree that the Service (including the Software, or any other part thereof) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
YMI is solely responsible for providing maintenance and support services with respect to the YMI Mobile Application under this Terms of Service and applicable law. YMI and You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the licensed application.
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- Export Control. Use of the Service and Software, including transferring, posting, or uploading data, software or other Content via the Service, may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not used or otherwise be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Software or Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Software or Service for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You further agree not to upload to your Account any data or software that is: (a) subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations; or (b) that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software and source code, without first obtaining that authorization. This assurance and commitment shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Updates. From time to time, YMI may update the Software used by the Service. In order to continue your use of the Service, such updates may be automatically downloaded and installed onto your device or computer. These updates may include bug fixes, feature enhancements or improvements, or entirely new versions of the Software.
- Voluntary Termination by You
You may delete your YMI ID and/or stop using the Service at any time. If you wish to stop using YMI on your device, you may disable YMI from a device by deleting it off of your phone. If you terminate your Account and delete your YMI ID, you will not have access to other YMI or third party products and services that you set up with that YMI ID. This action may be non-reversible. Any fees paid by you prior to your termination are nonrefundable (except as expressly permitted otherwise by this Agreement), including any fees paid in advance for the billing year during which you terminate. Termination of your Account shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges.
- Termination by YMI
YMI may at any time, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate or suspend all or a portion of your Account and/or access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include: (a) violations of this Agreement or any other policies or guidelines that are referenced herein and/or posted on the Service; (b) a request by you to cancel or terminate your Account; (c) a request and/or order from law enforcement, a judicial body, or other government agency; (d) where provision of the Service to you is or may become unlawful; (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (f) your participation in fraudulent or illegal activities; or (g) failure to pay any fees owed by you in relation to the Service, provided that in the case of non-material breach, YMI will be permitted to terminate only after giving you 30 days’ notice and only if you have not cured the breach within such 30-day period. Any such termination or suspension shall be made by YMI in its sole discretion and YMI will not be responsible to you or any third party for any damages that may result or arise out of such termination or suspension of your Account and/or access to the Service. In addition, YMI may terminate your Account upon 30 days’ prior notice via email to the address associated with your Account if (a) your Account has been inactive for one (1) year; or (b) there is a general discontinuance of the Service or any part thereof. Notice of general discontinuance of service will be provided as set forth herein, unless it would not be reasonable to do so due to circumstances arising from legal, regulatory, or governmental action; to address user security, user privacy, or technical integrity concerns; to avoid service disruptions to other users; or due to a natural disaster, a catastrophic event, war, or other similar occurrence outside of YMI’s reasonable control. In the event of such termination, YMI will provide you with a pro rata refund of any pre-payment for your then-current paid term. YMI shall not be liable to you for any modifications to the Service or terms of service in accordance with this Section VIIB.
- Effects of Termination. Upon termination of your Account you may lose all access to the Service and any portions thereof, including, but not limited to, your Account, YMI ID, and Content. In addition, after a period of time, YMI will delete information and data stored in or as a part of your account(s). Any individual components of the Service that you may have used subject to separate software license agreements will also be terminated in accordance with those license agreements.
VIII. Links and Other Third Party Materials
Certain Content, components or features of the Service may include materials from third parties and/or hyperlinks to other web sites, resources or Content. Because YMI may have no control over such third party sites and/or materials, you acknowledge and agree that YMI is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of any such sites or resources, and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that YMI shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AS SUCH, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YMI SHALL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS ARE SUBJECT TO THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY.
YMI DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME YMI MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YMI AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, YMI AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (IV) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YMI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND YMI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
YMI IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW TO THE EXTENT NOT DISCLAIMED. IN THE EVENT OF ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY, YOU MAY NOTIFY APPLE, AND APPLE WILL REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE YMI MOBILE APPLICATION TO YOU; AND THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE YMI MOBILE APPLICATION, AND ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY WILL BE YMI’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY SERVICE PROVIDERS. TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YMI SHALL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY IN RESPECT OF LOSS RESULTING FROM (A) YMI’S FAILURE TO USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE; (B) YMI’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WILFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD; OR (C) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YMI AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YMI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (II) ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE SERVICE OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT CESSATION OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF; (III) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE AND/OR SEND OR RECEIVE YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (V) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; AND (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold YMI, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to or arising from: (a) any Content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service; (b) your use of the Service; (c) any violation by you of this Agreement; (d) any action taken by YMI as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred; or (e) your violation of any rights of another. This means that you cannot sue YMI, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or Content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of YMI’s conclusion that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all use of the Service using your Account, and that this Agreement applies to any and all usage of your Account. You agree to comply with this Agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless YMI from and against any and all claims and demands arising from usage of your Account, whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by you.
- Acknowledgements Regarding Apple, Inc. YMI and You acknowledge that this Terms of Service is concluded between YMI and You only, and not with Apple, and You, not Apple, are solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof. To the extent any of provisions of this Terms of Service conflict with App Store Terms of Service as of the Effective Date, which You acknowledge You have had the opportunity to review, the App Store Terms of Service shall govern.
YMI and You acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the YMI Mobile Application or your possession and use of such application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, YMI, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
YMI and You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against You as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
You acknowledge that you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the YMI Mobile Application. For example, You cannot violate your wireless data service agreement when using the YMI Mobile Application.
- Product Claims. YMI and You acknowledge that YMI, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any of your, or third party, claims relating to the YMI Mobile Application or your or a third party’s use of the YMI Mobile Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the YMI Mobile Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with the YMI Mobile Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks, as applicable. These Terms of Service shall not limit YMI’s liability beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Notices. YMI may provide you with notices regarding the Service, including changes to this Agreement, by email to your YMI email address (and/or other alternate email address associated with your Account if provided), iMessage or SMS, by regular mail, or by postings on our website and/or the Service.
- Governing Law. Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement and the relationship between you and YMI shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and YMI agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Manatee, Florida, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth below, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs:
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence.
Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and YMI, governs your use of the Service and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and YMI in relation to the Service. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of YMI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
Yard Mastery, Inc.
Mailing Address: 9855 US Hwy 301 N., Suite 206 ▪ Parrish, FL 34219
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast revised: March 1, 2020