This is a Build-a-Box item
N-Ext 0-0-2 MicroGreene™
is a micronutrient fertilizer with humic and sea kelp. If you have a soil test showing micronutrient deficiencies then this is your go-to product to get your levels moving in the right direction.
- One 2.5 gallon bottle covers up to 53,250 sq ft
- Analysis 0-0-2:: N-P-K
- Formulated for soil fertility and plant health
- Great for applying in between your regular fertilizing applications to extend the color pop
MicroGreene liquid fertilizer is engineered for two purposes:
- Complete product for turfgrass application during fertilizer ordinance “blackout” periods where local regulations prohibit the application of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers. (Apply at a higher 12oz/1,000 rate to show a nice color change in the lawn - steel blue!)
- Micronutrient product to add with 18-0-1 GreenePunch™ Lawn Fertilizer or other nitrogenous fertilizers when micronutrient deficiencies are present or soil remediation is required
Lawns need both macronutrients and micronutrients for healthy growth. If you look at a bag of fertilizer, you will see 3 numbers listed there, something like 24-0-6 or 12-12-12. These numbers represent the macronutrients and are what we usually focus on when we make an application. The thing is, the micronutrients are just as important. The only difference is they are needed in lesser amounts. As an example, iron (a micronutrient) is just as important as nitrogen (a macronutrient). Grass plants need a lot less iron to be fulfilled, they need both to complete their growth to the fullest. That’s where the MicroGreene comes in.
MicroGreene gives us magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, and zinc and is the perfect micro stack to hit all of your bases. It's also got some potassium (macronutrient) in the mix which helps with overall plant health. Additionally, MicroGreene micronutrient concentrate is juiced with chelating bio-stimulant humic acid (as a carbon source) and 2% sea kelp to stimulate healthy rooting and feed the microbes.
You will need to water in MicroGreene if you apply with a backpack/pump sprayer, if you use an Ortho hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions. If you are using the YM hose-end sprayer, here is a video with those instructions.
Can be applied at any time during the growing season for cool and warm-season lawns. Custom timing and recommendations are available in our app.
MicroGreene can be used on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia