N-Ext 16-21-2 GreenePOP™ is a liquid starter fertilizer. If you are seeding or sodding your lawn, this is your foundation product. It's also great for existing lawns if you need a good dose of phosphorus to correct a deficiency. Also includes liquid aeration in the mix.
- One gallon covers up to 8,500 sq ft
- Analysis is 16-21-2::N-P-K
- This is a complete product meaning it contains macro and micronutrients as well as bio-stimulants sea kelp and humic
- Great for producing strong root mass to grow deeply into the soil
- Available in multiple sizes*
GreenePOP is engineered to deliver all that grass seed or sod needs to get growing quickly and start life on the right foot. The combination of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium with humic, and sea kelp delivered with GreenePOP will feed the newly rooting turf and prepare the soil around the seed for quicker germination.
These active ingredients here are the key to helping your seed or sod get established:
- Potassium hydroxide (liquid aeration) is included in this starter fertilizer. This dives into the soil and breaks bonds, creating space.
- Humic acid is also included as a carbon source and chelator as well as sea kelp microbial stimulant.
GreenePOP can also be used for phosphorus-deficient soils or used in a balanced fertility program on all turf types. This product can be applied directly on top of seeds at the time of planting, applied pre-plant, or incorporated with a topdressing medium.
*Available in multiple sizes: Size options on this item are quart, 1, 2, 4, or 5 gallon
- 1 Single Quart (32 oz) = covers up to 2,000 sq ft
- 1 Single Gallon (128 oz) = covers up to 8,500 sq ft
- 2 Gallon Pack (256 oz) = covers up to 17,000 sq ft
- 4 Gallon Pack (512 oz) = covers up to 34,000 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Pack (640 oz) = covers up to 42,500 sq ft
You can SAVE MONEY with our “mix and match” in the Build-a-Box options
For a list of all Greene County products, here is a link to the other options.
This can be applied with a backpack/pump sprayer, if you use a hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions. If you are using a quart hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions.
GreenePop can be applied at any time during the growing season for all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Custom timing and recommendations when seeding/over-seeding are available in our app. Click here to download.
||8,500 sq ft at rate of 15 oz/1,000 sq ft
||Apply 15 oz per 1,000 sq ft. square feet of lawn or landscape area.
Apply to the bare ground (for sod) or directly on top of seed (for seeding) and water it in. Repeat this application 15 days later.
Water into the soil within 24 hours with 1/2" of rainfall or irrigation.
Do not apply if your lawn is saturated. Rinse excess off sidewalks and driveways to avoid staining.
- Label/Specs/SDS: GreenePop info
- Package Includes: Quart, Quart + Hose-end Sprayer, One, Two, Four Single Gallon(s), or 5-Gallon (two 2.5 gallon bottles) based on selection
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most states within the U.S.
NO P.O. Boxes
|Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and Oregon (OR)
Yes, free stickers with this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges